[Stylist] Self-Publishing

Kyle woodard wallacewoodard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 20:53:38 UTC 2021

Hi Osman, I wanted to let you know aI published a book with Trafford in
2012 My book is available on Amazon as well as Barnes and noble, they did
help me with editing and design but I would have paid even more than the
2500 dollars I paid them for extra marketing. Yes, I have a published book
but my experience has been that no one but my friends and family has ever
seen a copy of my book. If I ever get around to finishing my second book I
will more than likely go with Christian Faith publishing. They are a hybrid
publisher, in that you have to submit you manuscript and it has to be
accepted, they won't publish anything they are paid for like companies
similar to Trafford. But you still have to pay them a fee for production
costs. then it is set u so they will not make any money off of you or your
book unless they are actively working to promote, market, and sell your
book. Much better deal than anything else I've seen so far. God BlessKyle

--
Wallace Kyle Woodard IV
Independent Associate for Pre Paid Legal Services