[Stylist] Food for Thought

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 15:06:38 UTC 2021

Hi Vejas,

No, that is not considered plagiarism because as you mentioned, someone is critiquing your work and offering suggestions and advice, and they are not the author themselves. However, if they re-write the entire paper, then yes, that would be considered plagiarism. I hope this helps. Take care.

Best,
Matthew Gip