[Stylist] Food for Thought

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Fri Aug 20 15:23:48 UTC 2021

Hello, interesting question. My personal answer to your question is if the sentence conveys the original meaning I will use it but sometimes I have changed the wording back to my original sentence because the changed sentence did not reflect the meaning I was trying to convey. So I have

 no qualms about using sentences as long as they do not detract from my own personal writing style or voice. Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books