[Stylist] Writers Division meeting Sunday, August 22 at 7 PM central

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:16:46 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Writers,

Welcome to our 2021/2022 year in the Writers’ Division. Welcome to our new members and congratulations to our returning members.
Join us on Sunday, August 22 at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM central, 6 PM Mountain and 5 PM Pacific.  Bring your ideas for an hour of discussion and learn what is coming up in our You never know what good piece of information you’ll take away with you. :-)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97824170833

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble