[Stylist] Food for Thought

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 18:16:01 UTC 2021

Hi everyone, and thank you for your answers. This question came about for me because a friend recently critiqued a short story I wrote. I figured it would be OK to use suggested sentences, but just wanted to check because throughout life I've had tons of classes that have re-iterated not to plagarize.
Shelley, that's a very good point about some of the suggestions not always conveying the meaning I want. I think when that is the case, I would make new edits to the sentence so that my meaning stays relatively the same.
Chris, I have had a pretty good summer. Luckily, I haven't been affected by any fires here just yet. Usually, the most we get in the city I live is really poor air quality. The fires are definitely really devastating, though, and it feels like they hit earlier and earlier each year.
Vejas