[Stylist] Answering Questions

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Mon Aug 23 19:37:58 UTC 2021

I usually respond to their questions. Maybe I haven't clarified something in the work, and that leads to the person asking the question. However, it's then up to me whether or not I change something. My first novel was released last month. One of my early critique people didn't like that one of the children in my story, a four-year-old boy spoke clearly and correctly in most cases, only as a child would. I didn't change that because I happened to have helped raise four kids, a friend's children, who all spoke very well, never heard baby talk so didn't speak that way. Other times, the questions have helped me understand something needs to be rewritten or augmented or even removed.

Sherry
Find out about my book Haven by checking out my web site:
www.sherrygomes.com
Or on Facebook
http://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
And join my group, Haven Happenings at: