[Stylist] Quick question

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:23:58 UTC 2021

Hey Writers :-) there should be another separate email with the agenda for tomorrow’s business meeting. To pay dues and be eligible for voting go to writers.nfb.org and pay $10 and you can vote for next year‘s officers. If you have questions email me back and I’ll get to them and I’ll go check tomorrow at 11 o’clock to see who’s on our list. :-) See you tomorrow :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble