[Stylist] Recording of Writers Division Meeting

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 04:21:02 UTC 2021

Hi Kevin, thank you for inquiring about a recording for the 2021 Writers Division meeting. I have not been informed of such but I will check to see if there is one. If there is I will happily share it with the entire list. Honestly, you are the only person in two years who has asked for one so thank you for your interest.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble