[Stylist] Recording of Writers Division Meeting

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:00:07 UTC 2021

Hi Kevin and Shelley,
I don't think the writers' division meeting was being recorded. Usually, when I would go into a meeting which was recorded, I had to press a button that I understood the meeting was being recorded. I don't remember doing so in this case (although if I am mistaken, and one is available, that would be great!)
Vejas