[Stylist] accessible blogging website platforms

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:16:30 UTC 2021

Hi all-
Re: photos on word press blog. I upload what I want to use to my media library first, this way I can tag it  and describe it . I keep a copy in my pc that I know is correct for this purpose in case there's a glitch but honestly haven't encountered one lately. I also found out that audio files in mp3 format are easier to upload, some FTPs don't allow mp4/wav files.

Annie
Happy blogging!
.

Ann Chiappetta, Author
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie Chiappetta
“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”
*  Joseph Campbell