[Stylist] New poem I wrote for my retirement

ckuell at comcast.net ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 15:24:59 UTC 2021

Hey Shawn,

Sorry for not commenting on this poem sooner. Firstly, congratulations on your retirement. That’s quite the milestone, and a big change in your life, so I hope you embrace it.

I enjoyed your poem, although I don’t think the title ‘Career Suicide’ really fits. Perhaps ‘Career Freedom’ or ‘A New Path’?

You have a few typos, but otherwise it reads well to me. Nice job.

Chris