[Stylist] Dues

Shawn Jacobson sdj60259 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 12:01:50 UTC 2021

It is that time of year again, time to pay your dues to retain your membership in the NFB Writer's division.
As with last year, dues are $10; please see the attached link for how to pay.
Since I will be out of town for quite some time, I will not be checking my Email.  If you do join (or renew) please also contact Shelly Alongi  at alongi.shelley at gmail.com, so that she will know you paid.
I personally thank you for your interest in the NFB in general and in the writer's division in particular.
Good luck and good writing.
Shawn
https://writers.nfb.org/MembersPage.html
Shawn Jacobson