[Stylist] An Accessible Writing App Worth Sharing

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 19:09:00 UTC 2021

Hi Ericka,
I can definitely see how you felt that about Reedsy, the main page definitely looks like that. Sorry, I should have linked directly to the prompts page. I'm definitely an amateur too and it's like the other site where you can choose whether to submit the writing prompts or just write them yourself.

https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/