[Stylist] (no subject)

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:15:35 UTC 2021

Maybe you’ve already done this but you might take this question to a larger list with a more diverse group of blind people to find out your answer. I would be interested if I was interested in the comic so I think what you’re going to find is that if there isn’t a means to make comic books accessible the interest would be there but just like everything else that they teach us in direct sales and marketing skills the adage holds true: for every 100 people you ask who say no you were closer by one person to a yes.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble