[Stylist] great article

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:12:26 UTC 2021

Hi Annie,
This is a great article. Thank you so much for sharing.
We are learning a lot about cultural competence in my counseling program. I found it really interesting about the use of "I" being more prevalent in some cultures than others. I read a well-written article a few months ago about an individual's negative experience with cultural sensitivity in their MA creative writing program.
I also did not know that most writers do not have younger characters as narrators. I'm in my mid-20s and the main characters in the pieces I'm working on are 22 and 17.

It really gives us a lot to think about.
Vejas