[Stylist] Pages on the iPhone

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:15:28 UTC 2021

Hi fellow writers,
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience writing with Pages with an iPhone and Braille display. I have some experience with it, although I normally use my notetaker's word processor, where the documents are already in disdocx form.
I have been playing around with Pages settings. I have figured out how to do most things, such as fonts, size and line spacing. The only thing I am not able to work out is how to force-insert a page. Right now the only way I can create a new page is if the previous page is already filled up. Does anyone know if there is a key command for inserting a new page?
Thank you,
Vejas