[Stylist] (no subject)

Shawn Jacobson sdj60259 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 12:27:56 UTC 2021

Dear writers
I am writing to share my latest story; I am doing so because I would like anyone who wants to take a crack at being a sensitivity reader to look at this to make sure I am not being stupid in describing how totally blind people would function in the futuristic setting that I am describing.  I know how I do things, but I am a high partial type person and I understand that someone totally blind would have different techniques/a different perspective on things.
Also, if anyone has stylistic suggestions, or finds typos/mispellings, please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Shawn Jacobson
sdj60259 at aol.com
(301)915-5881