[Stylist] (no subject)

ckuell at comcast.net ckuell at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 19:34:42 UTC 2021

Hey Shawn,

This is an interesting story, with quite a bit of social philosophy thrown in the mix. As far as blindness is concerned, this is so fantastic that I don’t think anyone would criticize your portrayals of the totally blind. I don’t understand how their mapping devices helped them know about their surroundings, but it’s sci fi and there are lots of things unexplained. There is a huge time jump between their interactions with the aliens and their captain, but I imagine most readers will just fill in that space as they choose.

Good luck with it.

Chris