[Stylist] (no subject)

jackieleepoet at cox.net jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 02:45:38 UTC 2021

Shawn,

It took me some time to read your story. I have stopped reading science fiction the past ten years, and because it was long. However, You had two most interesting and really good critiques. I had saved it awaiting time to read it.

I am truly impressed with the imagination you have displayed. It has so many original ideas, and it has a most interesting premise.

I particularly liked your sensitivity  and thoughts about religion, and humanity’s disregard about taking care of the planet they had.

Your treatment of the advanced development of all of the devices meant to assist the blind in survival were fascinating .

I  will re-read the reviews of my two favorite critiquers now.

Jackie Williams