[Stylist] Changing character names

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Sun Sep 26 22:17:24 UTC 2021

Personally, I wouldn't change the names of my characters. I put a lot of time in to creating my characters and their names are part of that. I write documents about each major character before even starting to write, figuring out their likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses, what music they like, what they eat and drink, if they watch TV and all kinds of other things. By the time I'm ready to start telling their stories, they are that person with that name to me.

Sherry
Find out about my book Haven by checking out my web site:
www.sherrygomes.com
Or on Facebook
http://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
And join my group, Haven Happenings at: