[Stylist] Changing character names

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:51:04 UTC 2021

Hi Vejas-
I put a considerable amount of time into the names of my characters. I research the  history  of the name before I even begin a story. That said, names can and will change but hopefully before the stories reach other readers. It's your baby, do what you need to do to satisfy. 😊
Best,
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie Chiappetta
“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”
*  Joseph Campbell