[Stylist] revised story under 1000 words

Shawn Jacobson sdj60259 at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 13:44:17 UTC 2021

Anne
First of all, let me thank you for looking at my story.  I will take a deeper look at your comments, and incorporate them into the next revision.
Second, thank you for sharing your story.  I'm not sure how, even dogs and cats, can smell something through the vacuum of space, but it is a nice conceit.  Also, you have "??" at one point in your story, you may want to go through and check.
If I have a criticism, it is that the story may be too short; it tends to be a bit choppy at times.  What is the cargo that the "Nine Lives" was carrying/stealing from the dogs?  Why was Captain Akita retireing.  Some of this cried out for context.
Having said that, it was a good story and a fun read.

Shawn Jacobson
sdj60259 at aol.com