[Stylist] Fw: [ACB-Conversation] Whoa Cowgirls & Cowboys! Meet Craig Johnson- Friday, March 4, 2022 at 1pm Eastern on Writing Works Wonders!

Miss Ruth Williams missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 17:11:19 UTC 2022

 Hi, all, sorry for the short notice, but the message I sent previously to you all bounced back.
There's an author interview at 1 PM EST today that may be of interest. See details below.
Take care,
Miss Ruth
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Ruth Williams <rhcwilliams at yahoo.com>To: Missruthnfb <missruthnfb at yahoo.com>Sent: Friday, March 4, 2022, 12:01:56 PM ESTSubject: Fw: [ACB-Conversation] Whoa Cowgirls & Cowboys! Meet Craig Johnson- Friday, March 4, 2022 at 1pm Eastern on Writing Works Wonders!

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Kathleen P. King <drkpking at gmail.com>To: ACB Conversations <ACB-Conversation at acblists.org>Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2022, 12:56:04 PM ESTSubject: [ACB-Conversation] Whoa Cowgirls & Cowboys! Meet Craig Johnson- Friday, March 4, 2022 at 1pm Eastern on Writing Works Wonders!
 THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MEET THE AUTHOR, CRAIG JOHNSON!
Creator of the Longmire Series!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!! For Friday, March 4, 2022  at 1pm Eastern.

Don your cowboy hat, look to the West and sit back as you connect to the Zoom call and enjoy discovering the man behind Longmire and more! (You may also listen on ACB Media 5.)  Can we say, Yeega!

All are welcome to join us! Zoom details are below.

Join the Zoom call  to meet Craig Johnson, the New York Times best-selling author and creator of the Longmire series Friday, March 4th on Writing Works Wonders. If you have not read his crime series books based in Wyoming, you might be familiar with the related Longmire Netflix original series which has been popular for several years.

Join our 3/4/22, Friday,1 PM EST, Zoom call to meet Craig Johnson, speak with him, ask questions and enjoy the intriguing interview that Cheryl and Kathy always conduct. We will all discover insights about how he creates his enthralling Wyoming-based crime mysteries, script development and production in the television industry and more. We welcome readers and writers to participate in this very special event.

·   Craig Johnson’s books are listed as best-sellers in Amazon, Kindle, and as most-read in NLS Talking Books/BARD.

·   In addition to the Longmire series, he has written several free standing novels.

·     Johnson  is the recipient of the Western Writers of America Spur Award for fiction, and his novella Spirit of Steamboat was the first One Book Wyoming selection.

·     A resident of Wyoming, Craig Johnson lives in Ucross, which has a population twenty-five.

Receive Our Announcements

Live at 1pm Eastern Friday 2/4/22.

Streamed on ACB Media 5.

ACB Community Zoom Call

Zoom Information

Writing Works Wonders - Co-hosts, Cheryl & Kathy

Fridays - 1pm Eastern

Join the live Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82476237235?pwd=MG9OVmt5TEJKMlEvVWh4bkV6MlE1UT09

Meeting ID: 824 7623 7235
Passcode: 329066
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82476237235#,,,,*329066#US (New York)
+13126266799,,82476237235#,,,,*329066#US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833US (San Jose)
+43 72 011 5988 Austria

Meeting ID: 824 7623 7235
Passcode: 329066
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbmA...

Hosted by Writing Works Winders.

Author interview, writing fun and inspiration!

New and experienced writers always welcome,

Cheryl McNeil Fisher & Kathy King, Co-Hosts

Visit our website for prior episodes and abundant resources.

https://writingworkswonders.com

SignUp for our email list  https://bit.ly/WWWZoom

Email Info at WritingWorksWonders.com

Tel 347-467-0221

 View/Reply Online (#3461) | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
 Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [rhcwilliams at yahoo.com]

_._,_._,_