[Stylist] Attention spans

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 07:08:53 UTC 2023

You're right, this is complicated. I know one question I've had lately is around the need to find fresh ways to state what the NFB believes. The one-minute message is such a great starting point, but I have to wonder: do we need to give in to the fads of the day? Do we need more materials on our You Tube channel that won't go longer than 10 minutes?

That was the tension I felt when working on our project.

I'm certainly not expecting answers, but just wanted to state my thoughts. Thanks.