[Stylist] A, question for Sherry and promoting your books as Writers in general on this list

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:50:27 UTC 2023

Hi-
I hired a professional narrator and once the files were done for uploading to Audible, I contacted the Perkins library and asked how to submit the audio files for their own catalog. Perkins studio directed my narrator in recording a few extra snippets for BARD and I also paid a small editing fee and a month later my book was out on BARD.

I do know the regional libraries all have their respective processes and one should not take what I say to mean another regional library is the same.

Getting people to call or email their regional library and request your book is another way to speed up the process.

Best,
Annie

Annie

Ann M. Chiappetta, M.S.
Making Meaningful ConnectionsThrough Media
914.393.6605 USA
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
All things Annie: www.annchiappetta.com