[Stylist] poem for you

missruthnfb missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 21:25:23 UTC 2023

Love it, Annie! My tiger tabby, Squeaky, approves too:)Miss Ruth Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ann Chiappetta via Stylist <stylist at nfbnet.org> Date: 6/6/23  3:10 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Writers' Division Mailing List' <stylist at nfbnet.org> Cc: Ann Chiappetta <anniecms64 at gmail.com> Subject: [Stylist] poem for you The way of the cat By Ann Chiappetta  Seven  pounds of sweetness deep mahogany almost blackAt play a ferity frolic At bedtime Demands  a lapIf she knows I am blind – no matterI am the best cushioned hostMy heart pitter-pattersIt is of her  sweetness I boast.I settle and smooth the blanketShe prefers it wrinkle-freeA queen-sized banquetFor cuddling with me.Noontime naps encouraged She waits  patiently Little cat perchedOn the  end of the bed near the end of the day.   Ann Chiappetta M.S.http://www.annchiappetta.comMaking Meaningful Connections Through MediaAnn.m.chiappetta at gmail.comBlog: www.thought-wheel.com914.393.6605"Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story."- Neil Gaiman