[Stylist] That time of year again paying dues for the nfb Writers Division reminder

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 21:10:24 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Writers,

On behalf of our treasurer, I would like to invite you to renew your membership in the nfb Writers Division by paying your dues online.Go online and pay your dues of $10 by visiting our website. The address is writers.nfb.org. When you get to that opening page Scroll down till you find the PayPal link. Click on the link and pay your $10 using your method of payment. You do not need to be a member or have an account with PayPal to pay your dues. You will see that the pay pal option gives you the chance to donate to the division. This will be considered your dues payment for  The year starting July 1, 2023 and extending to June 30, 2024.

We encourage your membership and look forward to seeing you at one of our monthly meetings.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble