[Stylist] Introducing oneself to a new group

Miss Ruth Williams missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 03:27:23 UTC 2023

 Hi, Barbara,
Miss Ruth here! All the writing groups I've participated in have welcomed new members. I think you might just ask that question: "Are you accepting new members?"
You can tell them you're a poet and would like to share your work. You'd like to hear other members' poetry as well.
No need to put too much pressure on yourself.  They'll love you like we do!
Your biggest fan,
Miss Ruth