[Stylist] Accessible Online Writing Communities

Kelly yllekann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:44:14 UTC 2023

Hello, everyone,
     I am looking for an app or website similar to Wattpad, where writers can post work, exchange feedback, and discuss the creative process. Most of the platforms I have found are either inaccessible to screenreaders, or cost money to join. Although I would be willing to pay for a membership to a site, I would prefer to know that the site is accessible first. Have any of you found a platform that works well with screenreaders?

Thank you,
Kelly Cusack