[Stylist] Accessible Online Writing Communities

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 21:01:13 UTC 2023

Hi-
I am following this thread. I admit, about ten years ago when I was looking
for critique groups online, I  could not find a good one that was both
free/low cost  and accessible. But I do hear some fan fic sites are good but
I don't write fan fiction.

I ran my own critique group for ten years  in the form of an email list. Now
I have  made enough writer friends through my networking and contacts that I
share work with certain groups or individuals. The one I formed and then
turned over  to Chris K is called LINKS. Now that Cris K has passed, it's
now being managed by another of it's members. Would you like her
information?

Ann Chiappetta M.S.
http://www.annchiappetta.com
Making Meaningful Connections Through Media
Ann.m.chiappetta at gmail.com
Blog: www.thought-wheel.com
914.393.6605
"Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story."
- Neil Gaiman