[Stylist] Accessible Online Writing Communities

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 01:56:56 UTC 2023

This sounds like a subject for a Slate and Style  article or a topic for a general Writers Division meeting. The purpose of this list is to help members collect resources to share with other members. This is the whole purpose for the Writers Division to provide a place to connect with others and share resources. I love it. :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble