[Stylist] Making Money Writing

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 01:14:56 UTC 2023

It was mentioned in a previous email of someone looking for a beta reader
for their short stoies. I was wondering what kind of paid positions there
are for a writer. I know anyone can write a book and if its good get it
published but I was wondering if their are any other positions. I am more
looking for information about if their are paid positions for beta readers
either for audiobooks or e-books. I am also wondering if there is a way to
make some decent money publishing poems. I have been wanting to get into a
paid position for reading or writing for a while but my research has not
gone well with finding jobs for those positions. I would love to hear about
jobs people have in this group that deal with reading or writing.
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back