[Stylist] FW: This week on Disability and Progress

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:19:35 UTC 2024

Wanted to share this in case you want to listen. It is central time adjust accordingly.
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, MS
President, Friends In Art, Inc.
president at friendsinart.org  www.friendsinart.org
914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com
Trust your dreams. Trust your heart and trust your story. Neil Gaiman