[Stylist] Fw: Scheduled: The Terrors of Yip

Shawn Jacobson sdj60259 at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 01:57:20 UTC 2024

I got some good news on one of my stories, after an original rejection, it will be published in Bewildering stories.  It is the sequel to "The Day my Writing Went to The Dogs; that story took first place seeral years ago in the NFB Writing contest and appeared both in Slate and Style and in Bewildering stories.
When I got that word on reture from my latest trip, I was gladdened.
Shawn
Shawn Jacobson
sdj60259 at aol.com

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Donald Webb <donwebb at rogers.com>To: Shawn Jacobson <sdj60259 at aol.com>Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 11:45:44 PM ESTSubject: Scheduled: The Terrors of Yip
 Hello, Shawn,
Good news: the revised version of "The Terrors of Yip" has received good reviews and is now on the official schedule.  It will appear in a regular issue as soon as our backlog and issue lengths permit, probably in the second (northern spring) quarter.

Congratulations on keeping up the good work.  We're looking forward to having the story with us in a regular issue!
Don
www.bewilderingstories.com