[Stylist] got third place

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:10:09 UTC 2024

Dear Ann,

It is Oprelle Publication's great honor to congratulate you on being chosen
as the

Third Place Winner in the

2023 "Coming Home" Poetry Contest

        This contest was uniquely challenging in that the competition drew
awarded and published writers as well as complete novices ...where so many
times, we find diamonds! Needless to say, the Coming Home competition always
draws some tough contenders. Our judges really enjoyed your poem, Where the
Heart Lives.

Your lines like,

" Presence

  Human touch

  Holding hands before

  Slipping off to sleep"

will not soon be forgotten. We really enjoyed your poem's gentle journey in
imagery and thought.

Your writing will gain excellent exposure because your poem and name will be
featured in the upcoming "Coming Home" Anthology. The book will be in a 5.5
by 8.5 layout.  We are looking forward to a really beautiful paperback later
this year. We would also like to hear from our winners about their visions
for the book cover.  If any idea would strike a chord with our designers.who
knows?

Ann Chiappetta, MS

President, Friends In Art, Inc.

 <mailto:president at friendsinart.org> president at friendsinart.org
<http://www.friendsinart.org> www.friendsinart.org

914.393.6605

 <http://www.annchiappetta.com> www.annchiappetta.com

Trust your dreams. Trust your heart and trust your story. Neil Gaiman