[Stylist] got third place

Debra Braiman Braiman318 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:39:43 UTC 2024

Congratulations! Deb

From: Stylist <stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ann Chiappetta via Stylist
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2024 1:10 PM
To: 'Writers' Division Mailing List' <stylist at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ann Chiappetta <anniecms64 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Stylist] got third place

Dear Ann,

It is Oprelle Publication's great honor to congratulate you on being chosen as the

Third Place Winner in the
2023 "Coming Home" Poetry Contest
        This contest was uniquely challenging in that the competition drew awarded and published writers as well as complete novices ...where so many times, we find diamonds! Needless to say, the Coming Home competition always draws some tough contenders. Our judges really enjoyed your poem, Where the Heart Lives.
Your lines like,
" Presence
  Human touch
  Holding hands before
  Slipping off to sleep"
will not soon be forgotten. We really enjoyed your poem's gentle journey in imagery and thought.

Your writing will gain excellent exposure because your poem and name will be featured in the upcoming "Coming Home" Anthology. The book will be in a 5.5 by 8.5 layout.  We are looking forward to a really beautiful paperback later this year. We would also like to hear from our winners about their visions for the book cover.  If any idea would strike a chord with our designers...who knows?

Ann Chiappetta, MS
President, Friends In Art, Inc.
president at friendsinart.org<mailto:president at friendsinart.org>  www.friendsinart.org<http://www.friendsinart.org>
914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com<http://www.annchiappetta.com>
Trust your dreams. Trust your heart and trust your story. Neil Gaiman