[Tabs] Vegas Night tonight!

TABS President president.tabs at nfb-tn.org
Fri Mar 7 17:30:30 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!  I am very excited to see you all at the NFB TN State
Convention this weekend!  Just wanted to let you know that the Tennessee
Association of Blind Students, or TABS, will be hosting its annual Vegas
Night fundraiser tonight at 8:30PM in the Cheekwood and Belle Meade Rooms
(the same place as tonight's reception).

You can buy 20 poker chips for $10 or $1 per chip.  If we have 12 teams,
there will be a spades tournament, with $5 entry per person or $10 entry
per team. Winners of poker and spades will receive either a $30 gift card
to Outback Steakhouse or a $30 Amazon gift card.

Don't want to play cards?  Thanks to the TN Association of Blind Athletes
(TNABA), there will be boardgames, too.  Just pay $5 to play!

Hope to see you all there!

Stephanie DeLuca
President, TABS

P.S. The TABS annual meeting will be held tomorrow from 12-2PM in the Ocoee
Room.  Lunch will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.  If you
want to participate in officer elections, please remember to pay $10 to
Christina Clift (if you are not a member of another NFB chapter or
affiliate).