[Tabs] The National Association of Blind Students Presents: a philosophy discussion

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:37:51 UTC 2014

Greetings Fellow Students!

  For all of what we do in the federation, it is always important to remember  that every bit of it is rooted in our philosophy; our unshakeable belief in blind people.
 our philosophy is expressed in  many different ways.  One of those ways is our many  riveting banquet speeches.
 These speeches have been given over the years  by some of our greatest leaders and illustrate clearly our  beliefs on the true abilities of the blind and our relentless pursuit of full integration on the basis of equality.
  On sunday, may 16, the National   Association of Blind Students presents a philosophy discussion  based on the speech “blindness: a left-handed dissertation”.
 We are happy to have Sarah Patnaude as our moderator for this call.
 Sarah is president of our Virginia Association of Blind Students  and a member  of the membership committee of the National Association of Blind Students.
 For those of you who may not be familiar with the speech; you can find it here:https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/convent/blndnesl.htm.

 So to recap…
 Who?: The National  Association of Blind STudents
What?:   philosophy discussion based upon “blindness: a left-handed dissertation”.
When?: Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 7p.m. ET
Where? conference call (605)475-6700.  Code:7869673.
   Talk to you then!
   The National Association of Blind STudents.  : .

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
(415) 215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
twitter: @goldengateace

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink.
“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.