[TAGS] Tags e-mail list.

Ann Cunningham ann at acunningham.com
Sat Dec 2 14:09:56 UTC 2017

Ralph,
Welcome to the list! I am so happy you are joining us and am sure everyone who attended yours and Debbie Kent Stein’s presentation at Enchanted Hills in September will be glad too.

At that event, Ralph and Debbie discussed the evolution Ralph’s life sculpting class took as they developed techniques for Debbie to fully engage with the subject matter. Amazing, inspiring and I want to thank you both again for sharing your wonderful work.

Sent from my iPhone