[TAGS] Tags e-mail list.

Jerry Kuns jerrykuns at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:28:58 UTC 2017

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for joining the list. We need practitioners in this group.

I hope to find you when I visit Chicago. Do let me know if you visit San Francisco or the Bay Area again. It would be my pleasure to take you on a "Jose Can You See" blind guided walking tour of San Francisco and sip a glass.

Jerry Kuns ′Jose′  ciners