[TAGS] Register for Dec 5 Tactile Tactics Workshop with Annie Leist in NYC!

Chancey Fleet chancey.fleet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:45:37 UTC 2017

My chief librarian and I thought about running a Saturday Boot Camp with all three topics covered, and decided that it would be too overwhelming. We are totally willing to reconsider and offer something like that in the spring quarter. Would anyone else who might consider traveling for an all day event please ping me off list?
Life is short and dictation is faster. Any errors brought to you by iPhone.
Chancey Fleet
Mobile: 347-632-8383 (texts preferred)