[TAGS] CCB Art auction

Noel Runyan noel at personaldatasystems.com
Sat Mar 31 01:15:14 UTC 2018

Jerry,
I fell in love with a piece of art in the CCB
live auction.  It was called "Floating
Heart".  Imagine a long wood plank about six
inches wide and heat treated so that it could be
bent into a lovely flowing loop in the shape of a
heart, and then imagine its edges filed down, the
whole  thing sanded and polished to a beautiful
feeling smooth finish.  The over all size was
maybe about 3 feet wide and 4 feet high.  It was
just a wondrous experience to glide one's hands
all over its gentle curves.  I fell in love with
the piece and wanted to buy it, but Deb, who also
found it beautiful, pointed out that we really
don't have enough space to display such a big piece in our house.
George Wurtzel won the bid and is now the lucky
owner, so I'm sure that you will be able to check
it out sometime at the EHC.  George is also
trying to talk the artist into showing and maybe teaching at the EHC.
I'm talking with the Pacific Auction Company, who
did the CCB fund raiser auction, and he has
offered to sell me a smaller version of the Floating Heart by the same artist
As I don't have your new (post Humanware) Email
address, could you please contact me off list?
Email: <Noel at PersonalDataSystems.com>
Or
Phone: (408) 866-7564
Wishing all a nice holiday.
Cordially,