[TAGS] Touch This Art! The Aztec Calendar Stone art-for-the-blind exhibit, Austin, Texas, September 2018

Jerry Kuns jerrykuns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:42:32 UTC 2018

Yama,

I have shared this announcement with The Lighthouse, Contemporary Juish Museum, and the Public Library in San Francisco. I would love to find this exhibition here in San Francisco. Sorry I will not be able to get to Austin before early winter this year. I would love to get my hands on your work.

Jerry Kuns