[TAGS] Tactile paintings

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 16:33:23 UTC 2019

Hello Don,

Thank you for the URL.  I did read about Sargy Mann when I was
researching to improve my painting techniques.  It amazes me how he
adapted them to bring the best out of his art.  I will certainly keep
exploring more of his works so that I could experiment with my
artwork.  It is great to know you brailled few of his writings.
Unfortunately, I am slow with Braille. Thanks for writing!

Aishwarya