[TAGS] a tactile painting

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:47:01 UTC 2019

Hi All,

this is to share about a new tactile painting i did.  It's called "A
tranquil moment". Please find it in the attachment.
Description for persons with vision loss:
It's a painting of a man and his dog standing on the grass, over
looking alake. So their backs are faced towards the viewer.  there's a
reddish-pinkish orange sky at the far end of the lake. There is a tree
on the left side of the painting.  It has a brown trunk and red-
orange leaves.
I used aluminum foil to make the man, the dog and the leaves.   I then
covered them with paper, following which i colored them appropriately.
The trunk of the tree is made of tissue paper mash.  the grass is made
of packing material.
It would be nice to know what you all think of it. Suggestions will be
grately appreciated.

With regards,
Aishwarya.