[TAGS] Tactile installation in Sydney

Fayen d'Evie fayendevie at gmail.com
Sat May 4 23:50:38 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I am an artist with low vision. Here is some information on an installation that I have made including tactile sculptures and paintings, that is currently exhibited at the Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney, Australia.  There’s a video at the bottom of this link, which is but currently audiodescribed, but I’ve uploaded it to you describe, and hopefully it will be described soon. However, listening to the interview, or reading the transcript, can still give a sense of the installation.

https://www.the-national.com.au/artists/fayen-devie/essays-in-vibrational-poetics/ <https://www.the-national.com.au/artists/fayen-devie/essays-in-vibrational-poetics/>

Best wishes,

Fayen