[TAGS] Please Touch The Art Exhibition at Mosesian Center for the Arts

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:56:45 UTC 2019

Hello Mike and list,

Congrats, Mike on having pieces in this exhibition.

The opening event link that Mike posted appears to be a graphical
image of the flier.  I also had the same experience as Lindsay when
trying to access this url with a screen reader.  A search of the
Mosesian Center for the Arts  website yields this link-- about a
ticketed benefit on May 23.

http://www.mosesianarts.org/index.php/shows/mosesian-live/arts-for-all-benefit-2019

I hope Lindsay and others find this information helpful.

Best,
Cheryl