[TAGS] Cinderella- tactile painting

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sat Feb 1 19:13:49 UTC 2020

Aishwarya, This is fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!

This painting displays a very dramatic relief quality -- the figure,
architectural features, and ivy jump off the background. I can just imagine
getting my hands on this.

I am also very impressed at how you have made even subtle features much
more tactually present! The facial features, hair texture, the lace around
Cinderella's neckline and arms on her dress, the lace dangling from her
wrists, and the way architectural features and the ivy stand off the
surface makes for something that goes well beyond what we expect in a
painting!

Your artist's aesthetic and expression is definitely advancing in the
boldness of forms as well as color and style!

I am so much looking forward to your future work!

_don