[TAGS] Art work accepted at exhibits

mattfgs mattfgs at netzero.net
Tue Feb 11 20:45:20 UTC 2020

Congrats Mike! How long will the Loveland piece be there? Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Kolitsky via TAGS <tags at nfbnet.org> Date: 2/11/20  1:14 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: tags at nfbnet.org Cc: mkolitsky at nextgenemedia.com Subject: [TAGS] Art work accepted at exhibits Hi all, I just heard that I have three mixed medium art pieces accepted at two juried art shows.  Two pieces titled "Talking Tactile Art" and "Concertina Poem" will be part of a show at Novado Gallery in Jersey City, NJ named "RED" for display from Feb. 14 - March 21, 2020.  Another mixed medium piece titled "Sagittarius A* Tanka X1.0" was accepted for the Core New Art Space exhibit in Loveland, CO from Feb. 14 through March 1, 2020.  I've set up a web address with more information at http://www.nextgenemedia.com/RecentArtExhibitAcceptances.html .  I'm pleased because both exhibits were not advertised as being specifically for "touch" or tactile works so I'll be interested in the feedback about how free attendees felt about "touching the art".MikeCEOnextgenemedia
Judge Judy Steps Down After 23 Years Over This Controversy
glancence-hality.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5e43126e5431d12621bbcst03duc