[TAGS] 3D Tactile painting webinar

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:35:34 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Are you visually impaired and interested to paint? Then participate in
this virtual meet, wherein I, Aishwarya, a blind painter will be
sharing about how I started creating 3D tactile paintings. From
selection of colors to sorting them, from using brushes to finger
painting, from painting the background to creating 3D tactile
foreground elements, I will be discussing about all of them so that
you can start creating your own paintings. It doesn’t matter if you
are born blind or a late blind, if you have not seen or seen colors,
this webinar is inclusive of everyone.
Meeting details:
Platform: Google Meet
Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/dox-eohv-qaa
Date: 17th April, 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 9 pm to 10:30 pm IST (GMT+ 5 ½ hours)
Appreciate if you could confirm your participation by responding to
this email. .  Thank you.
	Have a look at a tutorial video on the first painting I created:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMhApiefdqo
Want to know more  about 3D tactile paintings?
Join my Facebook group, Blind Artists at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/312165529821647
Or Follow my Facebook page “Tactile Artwork for Persons with Vision loss” at
https://www.facebook.com/Tactile-artwork-for-persons-with-vision-loss-348158769115230

With regards,
Aishwarya.